Four days after 25-year-old Damien Rasheed Forster of Campaign Land, Martindales Road, St. Michael went missing, he is yet to be found.
And today, Public Relations Officer of the Royal Barbados Police Force, Inspector David Welch, told Barbados TODAY that Foster was still on the list of missing persons.
Foster was last seen at his residence around 7:30 p.m. on Friday, September 6, 2013 and has not been seen or heard from since. He was last seen wearing a blue short sleeve shirt, long grey skinny jeans pants and a pair of black sneakers.
He is about 5′ 5″ in height, stoutly built, and of dark complexion. He has low black hair, a light moustache and thick eyebrows. He has a long face and a protruding forehead.
Foster has a tattoo of a skull head on the left side of his neck and the word MAD tattooed on his left hand. He walks with a “bop”.
The Royal Barbados Police Force has asked anyone with information relative to the whereabouts of Damien Foster to contact the Central CID at 430-7189, the emergency number 211, or the nearest police station.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App