When the driver of this car parked it in Bay Street today, he/she never anticipated that by mid-day the area would be transformed into a lake. After some torrential showers, 20 millimetres of rain were recorded in some parts of the country.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App