Malcolm Mark Small who had been missing since August 26 has been found.
Public Relations Officer in the Royal Barbados Police Force, Inspector David Welch told Barbados TODAY the 37-year-old was located early this morning.
Small, who resides at Taitt Hill in St. George is said to be currently staying with other relatives but not at the same address. Welch said that they have not yet ascertained where Small was located for the past 16 days.
Last week, as police continued the search for the missing man in the same Taitt Hill area they instead found more than 100 marijuana plants. (KC)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App