Top tourism stakeholders, particularly those from the St. Lawrence Gap circuit, and police butt heads this evening as the topic of harassment came to the fore during a meeting at Oceans 2, Dover, Christ Church.
Both sides got the opportunity to air their grouses, and though tempers rose the main points were made during the meeting that lasted a little over two hours.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App