That’s how some patrons who attended Fantasia Live In Concert 2 described it.
Held at the Wildey Gymnasium, her set included Always on my mind, Down by the Rivers, Lose to Win, Collard Greens and Cornbread, When I See You, Man of the House, and, Free Yourself.
Full of energy, she had members of the audience spellbound as she engaged them, got close to them, sat, and danced during her time on stage and those who were close to the stage used the opportunity to snap photos of Fantasia Barrino.
This is the third time the Grammy Awardee and American Idol winner performed in Barbados and although some patrons who were in VVIP were upset about the lack of special treatment, but for the most part they enjoyed the show.
Toni Norville was also great. She delighted with songs such as Whatever, Love Will Never Let You Down, Moving On, and Miracle, among others.
For those wondering what became of Second Avenue vocalist, Cindy Legall found out on Sunday as she joined Norville during her set.
Other acts included JSlo who sang the National Anthem, Magic City Flly Boyz, Jahir and Nitro. The host for the evening was Kirk Brown.
The show was organised by Gold Coast Records.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App