Chrissy Teigen has given her fans a glimpse of her wedding day.
Yesterday the model, 27, Instagrammed a shot of her and new husband John Legend, 34, from their wedding on Saturday in Lake Como, Italy.
“My cherie amour,” the Vera Wang-clad beauty captioned a shot of her holding her hubby, who wore Gucci. (My Cherie Amour is also a song by Stevie Wonder – who attended the couple’s wedding.)
Earlier this year, Teigen, 27, told PEOPLE her Grammy-winning groom would perform a song her wrote for her, All of Me, at the wedding.
“He writes a lot of love songs but this one is specifically about me so it makes it more special,” Teigen said. “My dad even cries when I play it for him in the car.”(People)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App