Almost three weeks since celebrating the birth of their first child, Fergie and Josh Duhamel are finally unveiling baby Axl to the world!
The couple took to social media to post pictures of their little bundle of joy–and boy is he a cutie!
“Axl Jack Duhamel Day 1. Life is good,” Duhamel announced on Facebook along with the humorous hashtag, “#paparazziyoucanleaveourhousenow.”
The photo’s something of a turnabout for the Transformers star who declared Monday on Twitter that he had no plans to show off Axl when asked when by a follower when fans might get a glimpse.
“Right now we just want him all to ourselves,”he tweeted in reply.
Now that the pair have since changed their minds, Fergie shared a pic of Axl’s second day on earth and, if we didn’t know any better, it looks like the little dude’s already listening to his mom’s band The Black Eyed Peas.
In actuality, he was getting his hearing checked.
“Axl Jack Duhamel. Day 2 of life. Hearing test complete. All systems go. #chillin,” wrote Fergie on her Twitter and Instagram pages.
So is it just us or does Axl have Fergilicious lips? (E! Online)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App