There were cars aplenty.
Some you’d only ever seen driven on television, others that left you scratching your head that cars indeed looked like this, but overall, the Vintage Car Show at Content, St. Thomas was an event for the entire family to attend and admire.
A strong supporter of restoring versus dumping, rally enthusiast and race car driver George Ullyet of the Barbados Association of Classic Cars was the main force behind the initiative.
Cars from the 1950s, 1970s and all between dotted the expanse of green as both adults and children milled around admiring the beauties, or waiting for a chance to take a ride in one. (LB)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App