Heavy rain in Holetown and Bagatelle Terrace, St. James, transformed the roads in these two districts into lakes and rivers rendering them impassable to pedestrians and forcing drivers to navigate cautiously.
When a team from Barbados TODAY visited Holetown this afternoon the road in front of the Magistrates’ Court was covered with water while a few yards away, the low lying area at Sunset Crest was also waterlogged with dry trenches becoming flowing streams of water.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App