Brian O’neal Small, 30, of Martins Road, Pinelands, St. Michael has been charged with murdering Damian Foster, formerly of Eden Lodge, St. Michael, sometime in September 2013.
The charge was laid following the investigation into the disappearance of Foster who was reported missing.
Tyrone Dacosta Hope, 40, of Hothersal Turning, St. Michael is already on remand for Foster’s murder.
Small was arrested after the vehicle he was travelling in turned over at Lower Greys, St George in a police chase on October 11.
A firearm, ski masks and other items were found in the vehicle. He has therefore also been charged with possession of a firearm and ammunition.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App