Police are appealing for the public’s help in finding two men who fled the scene of this morning’s fatal car accident on Blowers Road, St. James on Highway 2A.
MTW Drainage Unit employee Carolene Stuart, 55, formerly of Black Bess, St Peter was killed when two cars collided and struck her as she stood at the side of the road around 8:40 am.
The driver of one of the vehicles, Erskine Barker of Bush Hall, St Michael, and his two passengers had to be taken to hospital.
Police Public Relations Officer Inspector David Welch says the occupants of the other car – a white Toyota – fled the scene.
Eyewitnesses say one of them had dreadlocks.
Persons with information are asked to contact the Holetown Police Station or any other police station.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App