Five nights of scintillating talent has graced the stage of Frank Collymore Hall over the past week, with patrons being enthusiastically receptive to the acts of music, dance and theatre in the NIFCA Performing Arts Finals.
Featuring before sell-out crowds were the likes of the Louise Woodvine Dance Troupe, the dramatic St Giles’ Primary School, and the musically gifted Leandro Layne, Rafael Hinds and Haynesville Youth Group.
It will now be on to the NIFCA Performing Arts Gala on Sunday, November 17 at the Wildey Gymnasium, where the crème de la crème of the finals performances will be showcased, beginning at 6 p.m. (RG)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App