Two teenage boys charged in connection with the filming of two secondary school students having sex have been granted $10,000 bail and placed on a 7:30 pm to 6 am curfew.
The juveniles, 15 and 16, appeared in court today charged with taking an indecent photograph sometime between September 1 and October 30 this year at an unnamed school.
The 16-year-old also faced charges of marijuana possession and cultivation after police found cannabis plants growing in pots and buckets at his home when they executed a warrant on Monday.
The duo was arrested after an investigation by the police Sex Crimes and Trafficking Unit into the newspaper publication of a controversial story and accompanying photograph showing a sex act between another boy and a girl.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App