Senior officials at the National Publishing Company Ltd are at this hour being questioned by police at the District “A” Police Station in connection with the publication of a story and accompanying picture of two secondary school children having sex.
A Barbados TODAY team on the scene has reported that Editor-in-Chief Roy Morris and author of the controversial article Sanka Price are giving statements to lawmen.
Just yesterday, two teenage boys who were allegedly responsible for capturing the act on film appeared in court on a charge of taking an indecent photograph sometime between September 1 and October 31.
They were released on $10,000 bail and placed on a 7:30 pm to 6 am curfew.
We will provide more details as information comes to hand.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App