Charges have been laid against Nation Publishing Co. Ltd Chief Executive Officer Vivian-Anne Gittens, Editor-in-Chief Roy Morris and News Editor Sanka Price, the author of a controversial article published in the October 26, 2013 edition of the Saturday Sun which was accompanied by a photo of two secondary school children having sex.
The three are currently in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court.
Yesterday, two teenage boys who were allegedly responsible for capturing the act on film appeared in court on a charge of taking an indecent photograph sometime between September 1 and October 31.
The two, 15 and 16, were released on $10,000 bail and placed on a 7:30 pm to 6 am curfew.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App