Another round of disappointing batting saw the West Indies collapse for 182 on the first day of the second and final test against India earlier today.
India won the toss and elected to send the Caribbean boys in to bat at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
West Indies were looking good with Kieran Powell and Darren Bravo at the crease but lost their way after lunch as the wickets began to fall.
At the close of play, India was 157 for two after 34 overs.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App