Four Princess Margaret Secondary School students were questioned by police but will not face any charges after causing a small explosion at the St Philip institution this morning.
The Bomb Squad was called in when the boys set off a device in the changing room of the school’s pavillion around 9:35 am.
Police Public Relations Officer Inspector David Welch said no one was hurt and no property was damaged.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App