The opening night of the Barbados Food & Wine & Rum Festival 2013, held in Oistins last evening, saw visitors and locals alike eating, drinking and mingling.
Patrons were seen arriving from as early as 8PM to enjoy the best of what the popular fishing town had to offer. This included grilled fish, macaroni pie with rice and salad to go along with local Banks Beer. Sweet calypso music filled the air. There was also a variety of arts and craft on display.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App