Still no end to the strike at the Barbados Water Authority.
In fact, union boss Sir Roy Trotman says the action will continue next week since no agreement has been reached with management of the BWA.
BWA workers walked off the job yesterday after negotiations with management broke down.
Sir Roy has threatened to call out the full BWA membership if the matter isn’t settled soon.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App