Management of the Barbados Water Authority was meeting earlier today in a bid to end strike action by 500 workers.
The unionised employees walked off the job yesterday following a breakdown in negotiations with management.
The BWA says the action has had little impact since
Critical areas are still being manned.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App