The Barbados Food, & Wine and Rum Master Class in Paradise is in full swing with foodies chomping away and taking generous swigs amid cooking demonstrations, wine tasting and rum cocktail seminars.
Yesterday, internationally renowned Master Chefs, Anne Burrell, Mark Mcewan, Marcus Samuelson, and Jose Garces cooked up a storm, Joshua Wesson entertained in wine tasting, while Chesterfield Browne was “going fresh for greater cocktails,” with good ole Bajan Mount Gay Rum.
Iron Chef Champion Garces, an Ecuadorian-American who runs restaurants in Philadelphia, delighted at the Hilton by putting together unlikely ingredients of peanut butter, peanuts, chili peppers, squid and strawberries to make a dish of jelly squid noodles flavoured with peanut butter.
The Barbados, Food, & Wine and Rum experience began Thursday night at Oistins, and is into the third day today, ending tomorrow. It is split up with various foods and drinks preparations and rum and wine seminars at the Hilton, Lion Castle Polo Estate, and the Cliff. There is also a Rum Tour at Mount Gay, Brandon, and a Sizzle session at Queens Park.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App