Plans are said to be progressing well for the construction of the Nelson Mandela Freedom Park at Cave Hill. The venture now has added meaning for Barbadians, following the death of the world icon yesterday. Below, is an artist’s impression of the park, which is due for completion by March next year.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App