Carlo Devere Hinkson, alias “Birdman”, is now in police custody after several months on the run.
Police PRO Inspector David Welch says the man – formerly described as armed and dangerous – was captured by lawmen.
Hinkson has not yet been charged.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App