More disappointmnent for local Rihanna fans.
After announcing a postponement to her November 1 show, organisers of have now come back to say that the Barbados leg of her Diamonds World Tour is now cancelled.
A brief statement issued by the producers Live Nation and distributed today by their local partners Premier Event Services did not give any reason for the cancellation but the organisers described the situation as unfortunate.
They also notified ticket holders who had made purchases by credit card and with cash of the process of getting their refunds.
The Rihanna concert was originally set for Kensington Oval but one week ahead of the November 1 event it was postponed, with organisers blaming technical difficulties and promising that a show would be held sometime next year.
Rihanna’s first and only LIVE concert in her native Barbados to date was held two years ago at Kensington Oval before a capacity crowd.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App