Heavy rain in the eastern Caribbean has caused widespread flooding on the lush island of Dominica.
Dominica Communications and Housing Minister Rayburn Blackmoore says damage has been extensive but it is too soon to give an estimate.
Dozens of homes and at least two hotels have been evacuated because of flooding.
Several roads have been closed by mudslides. Most of the damage has been just outside the capital, Roseau.
No injuries have been reported.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App