The National Union of Public Workers (NUPW) will report this afternoon on whether they got the Christmas miracle they were hoping for in their talks with Government over pending job cuts.
Representatives from the trade union met on Monday with officials from the Ministry of the Civil Service over the matter but declined to say what the outcome of the talks were at that time.
A press conference is scheduled for 2:30 pm at which time some details are expected.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App