Barbados has long been dubbed a second home for the rich and famous and the same can be said for American Idol and X Factor judge Simon Cowell, as he spent most of his Christmas on the beach just outside the exclusive Sandy Lane Hotel.
The music mogul spent his holiday, his last before the birth of his son in February, enjoying the beach, the jet-skiing and the company of his girlfriend Lauren Silverman.
In similar fashion, homegrown international superstar Rihanna lapped it up, as she spent Christmas at home with family and friends. She found plenty of time to soak up the sun –– and strike a pose –– on the beach at the luxury One Sandy Lane.
However, her New Year’s Eve will be spent with her showbiz pal Cara Delevingne. Rihanna met up with the 21-year-old English model here over the Christmas break. (RG)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App