Barbadians are being encouraged to pray this Thursday.
The Barbados Christian Council and the Barbados Evangelical Association, after
receiving several requests for prayers in these challenging times, have designated
Thursday as the island’s National Day Of Prayer.
Head of the Christian Council and the Roman Catholic Church, Monsignor Vincent
said they were asking all churches to open their doors and encourage persons to come
in and pray. Additionally, the St Patrick’s Roman Catholic Church, he said would be
hosting special prayer sessions at 6am, 12 noon and 5pm. (LB)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App