A month after flooding and landslides wreaked havoc across St Vincent, affected residents are still trying to clean up their properties and get their lives back on track.
This is especially the case for a family Rose Bank family, five of whom died when two houses collapsed under the weight of a landslide. When Barbados TODAY visited the area yesterday, surviving family members and neighbours, as shown in this Amery Butcher picture, were at the tragic site joining in the ongoing cleaning up.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App