Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of a 74-year-old man who fell from a ladder this morning.
PRO Inspector David Welch said Edgar Clinton was doing maintenance to his property at 2nd Avenue, Upper Carlton, St. James, along with two workmen, when he apparently fell from the ladder and died on the spot.
Clinton resides in New York.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App