Police were this morning called to investigate the discovery of the body of an elderly man this morning, but Barbados TODAY understands lawmen do not suspect foul play.
The identity of the man – who reportedly lived in the car in which he was found – has not been released as his next of kin has not been notified.
Police Public Relations Officer Inspector David Welch said it was around 6:30 am when a friend who usually checks up on the elderly man found his lifeless body in the car at Tamarind Avenue, off Country Road, St Michael.
It is understood there were no marks of violence on his body.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App