One man is assisting lawmen with investigations into the seizure of a firearm, the fifth within two weeks.
Police say detectives were on patrol duty about 2.45 am on Saturday when they stopped a motorcar in Harwood Alley, Bridgetown and seized the highpoint 40 calibre pistol and four rounds of 40 calibre ammunition.
No arrests have been made.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App