Thirty-six-year-old Andy Moore of Frere Pilgrim South, Christ Church is Barbados’ latest road fatality.
He died when the motorcycle he was riding was involved in a collision with a Suzuki Vitara driven by Sascha Reece, 27, of Chelsea Road, St. Michael, around 3:30 pm at Newton Road, Christ Church, near Coral Ridge.
Investigations are continuing.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App