New management is in place at one of Barbados’ busiest filling stations at Top Rock, Christ Church.
While pointing out that he was unaware of the number of workers employed at the filling station before Ansr Investment took over operations last Friday at 10:30 p.m., a member of the new management team told Barbados TODAY that his company re-employed 13 of the retrenched workers.
The source further confirmed that Sol (Barbados) Ltd is the new franchise holder. (NC)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App