She was one of the youngest competitors in this year’s Miss Holetown Queen Of The Festival pageant.
But 19-year-old Zhane Padmore walked away with the coveted title, as well as several other top awards.
She beat out six other competitors in the wee hours of yesterday morning in a show that began on Sunday night.
Second place went to Akela Rollins (left) and third to Robin-Simone Ifill (immediate right). Here Padmore is crowned by last year’s winner Alicia Trotman while other contestants look on.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App