Meet the nine striking contestants of The Queen’s College Pageant 2014 tomorrow night in the Queen’s College School Hall. This year’s theme is Hollywood Glamour under the title A Night At The Theatre.
The nine contestants, featuring six young ladies and three young men, were given movies from which they chose a specific character to emulate.
At 7 p.m., the audience will witness Hollywood come to life as the nine vie for the title of Mr and Miss Queen’s College presenting their movie characterizations. Featured on the night will be Eshe Blackett debuting the movie Black Swan; Teri Williams-Niles, The Princess And The Frog; Jaryd Christie, The Great Gatsby; Hailey Laurayne, Grease; Melanie Singh, Bonnie And Clyde; Jerren Ward, Men In Black; Thea Sobers, Titanic; Ashlee Bascombe, Dreamgirls; and Nathan Leacock, Ray.
Tickets to the event may be purchased from Queen’s College, The Blueprint Store in City Centre Mall, Bridgetown, and Metallic & Redd Boutique in Sheraton Mall. All funds raised go to the graduating class of 2014.
Queen’s College School thanked corporate Barbados for sponsoring the show, in particular Sound N Wave Audio System Entertainment, Super Centre, RKADE Media, Teen Capture, Genesis Construction and Elegant Hotels Barbados.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App