Police are on the hunt for two men, and are asking the public’s assistance in locating them. Police public relations officer Inspector David Welch said in a release this evening that they were looking for Andre Clyde Cave of Fairfield Cross Road, Tudor Bridge, St Michael, and Richard Shamario Worrell of Gaskin Road also in Fairfield, Tudor Bridge. Both are wanted for questioning in connection with serious criminal matters.
Cave, 35, known by the aliases “Snopps” or “Snopp Dre” is described as being about five feet eight in height, slim build, and of dark complexion. He has large ears and a low haircut.
Worrell, on the other hand, known as “Raggles”, is 23 years old, about five feet in height, of brown complexion and has dark coloured slanted eyes. He has a broad head and wears his hair low. Cave and Worrell have also been advised they can present themselves to the police, each accompanied by an attorney-at-law or a family member.
They have indicated that the two men are considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached. Any person who may know the whereabouts of Cave and Worrell is asked to contact the Police Emergency at telephone number 211, the nearest police station or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477).
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App