Bajans – revellers and entertainers – started to head down to Carnival from late this week, ahead of the last lap of Trinidad’s major festival. Even at the airport, staff at the Caribbean Airlines counter were feeling the feeling of the festival, dressed in colourful headgear as entertainer Nicholas Faddah Fox Sealy sought to make his way south.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App