Prime Minister Freundel Stuart is insisting that there is no upheaval within the ranks of his ruling Democratic Labour Party.
Speaking to reporters during the just-ended Agrofest, the prime minister downplayed suggestions of a fracture in his government, saying that no one in his administration is at war.
He also commented specifically on the alternative proposals that were presented to him and Cabinet by Minister of Agriculture Dr David Estwick, telling reporters that a good prime minister would never turn his back on a proposal of substance and merit.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App