The Ministry of Transport and Works will be installing a temporary roundabout at the junction of Bush Hall and Codrington Road (near the Netball Stadium) from tomorrow, Thursday, March 6, and Friday, March 7. The temporary roundabout will be in full operation from the evening of March 7.
The ministry is encouraging the motoring public to be aware of this change and to follow the directions of the signage in the roundabout.
The ministry thanks the public for its cooperation and encouraged all road users to be safe on our roads.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App