West Indies fans had much to shout about today as they competed with their English visitors for bragging rights at Kensington Oval.
Possibly outnumbered by the English, but not overwhelmed, regional supporters screamed and cheered as the West Indies stormed to a five-wicket victory in the penultimate game of the three-match Twenty20 International series.
Seventeen times the two teams cleared the boundaries to add to the 19 fours struck as fans enjoyed the exciting game won by the hosts with seven balls to spare. Barbados TODAY was there to bring a pictorial review of the action.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App