Police have charged three men in connection with Monday’s seizure of a 24-foot boat and its cargo of 607 lbs of cannabis off Needham’s Point, St. Michael.
They are: Winston Oneal Jones, 41, of Thornbury Hill, Christ Church; Jason Ricardo Barker, 30, of Goodland Main Road, St. Michael; and Edwin Bascombe, 29, of Enterprise, Christ Church.
They were jointly charged for possession, importation, possession with intent to supply and trafficking.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App