A mistrial has been declared in the Campus Trendz murder trial.
Boyce is accused of being responsible for the deaths of six young women – Pearl Cornelius, Shanna Griffith, Kellisha Olliviere, Tiffany Harding, Nikita Belgrave and Kelly-Ann Welch – who died when the Campus Trendz store on Tudor Street was firebombed on September 3, 2010.
The second murder accused, Renaldo Anderson Alleyne, was sentenced to six life sentences after pleading guilty in 2012.
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App