Police have confirmed that the body discovered this morning at Vaucluse, St Thomas is that of Guyanese Onicka Malicia Gulliver.
The body of the 28-year-old, who went missing from her 1st Avenue Station Hill, St Michael home on Tuesday night around 9 o’clock, was found near the abandoned race track.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App