The prices of gas products have gone up again.
Effective midnight last night, the retail price of gasoline, diesel and kerosene, respectively, will be adjusted from: $3.14 to $3.18 per litre, an increase of four cents; $2.82 to $2.87 per litre, an increase of five cents; and $1.84 to $1.85 per litre, an increase of one cent.
In the case of liquid petroleum gas (LPG), the retail price will be increased from: $184.74 to $194.01, per 100-lb cylinder; $51.28 to $53.60, per 25-lb cylinder; and $45.29 to $47.33 for the 22-lb cylinder. The 20-lb cylinder will see an increase from $41.18 to $43.03.
This represents adjustments of $9.27, $2.32, $2.04 and $1.85, respectively.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App