Police have charged Andrew Pollard, 28, with the murder of Guyanese national Onicka Gulliver.
The Mahaica Gap, Green Hill, St Michael resident is due to appear in court today.
Gulliver’s partially decomposed body was found last Friday morning in a bushy area, in a field near the now abandoned Vaucluse racetrack in St Thomas.
The 23-year-old had gone missing since the Tuesday of that week.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App