Police have charged two St Michael men for the aggravated burglary at the Play Fair Arcade in Rockley last Wednesday.
Jamar Antonio Headley, 33, of Ivy Main Road and Adrian Romario Mottley, 19, of Watermill Place, Bayville will appear in court today, two days after turning themselves in at the Hastings Police Station, Christ Church.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App