Police have charged Richard Shamario Worrell, 23, of Derriston Road, Grazettes, St. Michael for killing 22-year-old Josiah Clairmont last month.
Worrell, who had been on the police wanted list, is expected to face the court on the murder charge today.
Clairmont, of Orchid Drive, Husbands, St. James was shot in the abdomen on February 15, while at Fairfield, Black Rock, St. Michael.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App