During his long political career he would have attended several meetings at the Barbados Labour Party headquarters in Roebuck Street, The City; and today in death he reposed there, where several former political comrades, party members and supporters turned out to pay their last respects.
In this Remy Rock picture, Craig’s wife Tracy stands pensively before the body of the man with whom she would have spent several happy years in marriage.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App