Firefighters were called into action this morning to put out two blazes.
The first was at Rose Hill, St Peter, while the other occurred at about 10:40 at an abandoned house in Collymore Rock, St Michael.
Residents of Collymore Rock said when they noticed smoke coming from the building, located close to the Barbados Nurses Association building, they reported it to the fire service and did what they could to prevent the blaze from spreading.
Two fire tenders and a water tanker were on the scene.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App